Entries in what to wear now (4)
While surfing the net (do people even say that still?) - I came across this look from Tokyo. I'm in love with how hip, yet pretty the overall look is. I've found some pieces so you can recreate the look too. Gold chains, white blouse, oxfords, and burgundy jeans are all on the must have list for Fall/Winter dressing.
Get the look:
2. White Blouse
6. Gold Chain
Image: Elle Japan
After shopping in New York City - I was quick to realize that if you are a hip urban male who loves to look good, yet still feel comfortable and stylish in your clothes; John Varvatos is a men's fashion designer that you need to become friendships with.
His clothes are edgy, versatile, and make any guy look uber hot.
For Spring, whether you are suiting up for a job or headed for a night on the town be inspired by the looks John Varvatos creates and his clothes...it's a no fail situation, really.
Key pieces for your wardrobe this Spring include:
- linen t-shirt - this will keep you cool on those hot Spring & Summer patios
- blazer - not just your typical blazer, go for one with interest, shape, colour
- button down vest over your t-shirts - buttoned up or open - go plain or one with pattern
- scarves aren't just for the ladies - try one out for size with your outfit
- the cardy - essential to any wardrobe - nothing else needs to be said here!