After shopping in New York City - I was quick to realize that if you are a hip urban male who loves to look good, yet still feel comfortable and stylish in your clothes; John Varvatos is a men's fashion designer that you need to become friendships with.
His clothes are edgy, versatile, and make any guy look uber hot.
For Spring, whether you are suiting up for a job or headed for a night on the town be inspired by the looks John Varvatos creates and his clothes...it's a no fail situation, really.
Key pieces for your wardrobe this Spring include:
- linen t-shirt - this will keep you cool on those hot Spring & Summer patios
- blazer - not just your typical blazer, go for one with interest, shape, colour
- button down vest over your t-shirts - buttoned up or open - go plain or one with pattern
- scarves aren't just for the ladies - try one out for size with your outfit
- the cardy - essential to any wardrobe - nothing else needs to be said here!